We install brand-new hardwood floors. All American flooring can help with any type of Installation whether they are floated, glued or nailed/stapled, this investment will add value to your home or business for years to come. All American Flooring has worked hard to exceed our clients’ expectations in our installation process. Our Company can help you save money with our services. Whether you are buying the hardwood floor and installation service from us, or just the installation, you are dealing directly with flooring installer, and that means saving to you; No middleman involved!
How Does All American Flooring Install Hardwood Floors?
You choose or we can choose the wood, grade, color, pattern that matches your lifestyle, All American Flooring will create a project estimate outlining the scope of work and timeframe for completion. We are dedicated in providing you with quality flooring and installation. Please see our gallery for photos on our most recent jobs.
Hardwood flooring Installation of can include the following:
• Removal of existing wooden floors
• Applying adhesive to tongue-in-groove boards
• Using pre-finished wood flooring to decrease the timeframe and minimize dust and fumes
• Laying an underlayment (a fibrous material upon which the new hardwood lays)
• Filling in low spots in or repairing the sub-floor
• Fastening plank floor boards to the sub-floor, and then sanding, staining and finishing the floor